Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Welcome to the Neighborhood

This blog is an accompaniment to my Bits & Pieces blog and shall be used solely to post pictures. I originally wanted to have a photo album online separate from my blog so I could have one central place to share pictures. I know I could post images within the Bits & Pieces blog, but I didn't want to have to search through archived posts to find anything (because I'm LAZY). So I created two Angelfire photo albums, one for photos (Visual Bits & Pieces), the other for random pictures I found on the internet (Visual Smorgasbord)...but one of the problems is that requires a whole new set of log-in info which is just a pain in the ass...and it would be nice to keep everything in the familiar Blogger format.

So now I have created one photo blog which is just going to have everything (photos and pictures). If I post any new pictures on the B&P blog, I'll try to copy it here as well. As you will notice above, I am reposting all the pictures from the Angelfire albums and new stuff will come soon...expect a new pic every couple days but I will most likely not post on Fridays and the weekends (at least for the next couple months).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home