Sunday, December 04, 2005

Post-GWAR Pics

These are pictures of me after the GWAR show I went to on November 20...stained by all manner of lovely GWAR fluids including piss, cum, bile, and possibly even vomit (but worry not, it's all really colored water...I hope). I took all the pics with my digital video camera and then isolated the frames with Adobe Premiere.

I posted all of these pics up on my SG page, but you have to be a member to be able to access my photo albums there...grrr...so here are all those images along with my captions in their entirety. I would've put these up on my blogger page here sooner, but whenever I tried to upload the stuff it just wouldn't happen...this post took multiple attempts throughout the day on Sunday...there are still two pics missing which I will add when I am able...I think blogger hates me...


Close up...





Only 7 hours until I have to be at work...





Um...yeah...





A close up of my left eye. Look closely and you can see that my contact lens is stained...





The left side of my face...





Mein forehead...





Throat shot...hehehe...





My right arm...





A close up of my right eye. Look closely and you can see that my contact lens is stained.





My profile...





Now ain't that some sexy shit?!?...um, yeah...not that any of you wanted to see me half-naked, but hey, better this half than the other! Just thought I'd show how the GWAR fluids soaked through my clothes...





Scott...the Destroyer!





...and an ambidextrous destroyer at that! Here I am (rock you like a hurricane!) flinging my left hand!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

If it bleeds, we can kill it...

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home